Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Coffee anyone...??

Anyone who knows me will know that this is something I'm notoriously poor at....but this morning with a full office to make for, I happily encouraged anyone who wanted one to partake :-) 

Nope, I've not turned over a new leaf....but I did have the chance to deliver a nice cup of coffee or tea to each & everyone of them, delivered, of course with a protective mat to keep the tabletops, or desks from scalding.

Great to see some of the faces, and I've had a few promises of some support on the back of them....trouble is, they want a cup every day in return...so I guess I'll be boiling the kettle a few times more than normal in the next few weeks.  


I'm considering changing my target...I'm just £104 short of my first target of £3000, and there are 3 months to go before my climb.   Thanks to everyone who's been generous enough already to donate.  If you're tempted to help Autism Concern, just click on the Just Giving button at the top of the page, and indulge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment